We’ve all heard how successful entrepreneurs wake up well before the crack of dawn and get a metric ton done before 5 a.m. However, as a successful entrepreneur who struggles with mornings, I wanted to let the late risers out there know that there is hope for you, too. So, I spoke with a variety of millionaires who wouldn’t even think of waking up at 5 or 6 . . . or even 7 a.m. Here’s our best advice to be successful when the snooze button is your best friend. (April 17, 2017)
powered by the Center for BrainHealth team of scientists
Prioritize Sleep Quality
Research has shown that the brain needs time to recharge for the next day, which often happens when we are sleeping. Recent studies have shown that lack of sleep can mean more than a change in brain function and mood; it can also have adverse effects on one’s personality and ability to learn.
Source: Science World Report
Most Read Articles
- Medical Xpress: Cooling helmet, supplement show potential as concussion healers
- UPI: New brain region identified in spatial memory, navigation
- Business Insider: Scientists are testing out a device that could heal organs and brain injuries in seconds
- U.S. News & World Report: Givers really are happier than takers
- Medical Xpress: Does intracranial pressure monitoring improve outcomes in severe traumatic brain injury?
Sign up for our Newsletter
Click here to subscribe for the latest news on Brain Health via email newsletters.
Submit your content for publication on BrainHealthDaily.com