Depression is now the leading cause of disability across the globe. That’s a huge statistic in itself—it means that more people are disabled because of depression than by any other physical or mental health issue out there. (June 15, 2017)
powered by the Center for BrainHealth team of scientists
Prioritize Sleep Quality
Research has shown that the brain needs time to recharge for the next day, which often happens when we are sleeping. Recent studies have shown that lack of sleep can mean more than a change in brain function and mood; it can also have adverse effects on one’s personality and ability to learn.
Source: Science World Report
Most Read Articles
- Medical Xpress: Cooling helmet, supplement show potential as concussion healers
- U.S. News & World Report: Givers really are happier than takers
- UPI: New brain region identified in spatial memory, navigation
- Business Insider: Scientists are testing out a device that could heal organs and brain injuries in seconds
- Medical Xpress: Does intracranial pressure monitoring improve outcomes in severe traumatic brain injury?
Sign up for our Newsletter
Click here to subscribe for the latest news on Brain Health via email newsletters.
Submit your content for publication on BrainHealthDaily.com