Depression looks different on each person. Some people are irritable, others isolate from their friends and many people sleep too much or not enough. Depression isn’t a “one-size-fits-all” condition. There are different types of depression and it’s important each of them. That’s why it can be hard to figure out if your friend is depressed. (August 9, 2017)
powered by the Center for BrainHealth team of scientists
Curiosity Can Influence Decisions
What if you had a choice between a fortune cookie dipped in chocolate and covered in sprinkles or a plain fortune cookie that contained a personalized fortune, which would you eat? A new study finds that feeling curious can help people make smarter, and even sometimes healthier, decisions.
Source: Medical Daily
Most Read Articles
- Medical Xpress: Cooling helmet, supplement show potential as concussion healers
- U.S. News & World Report: Givers really are happier than takers
- Business Insider: Scientists are testing out a device that could heal organs and brain injuries in seconds
- Medical Xpress: Does intracranial pressure monitoring improve outcomes in severe traumatic brain injury?
- UPI: New brain region identified in spatial memory, navigation
Sign up for our Newsletter
Click here to subscribe for the latest news on Brain Health via email newsletters.
Submit your content for publication on BrainHealthDaily.com