Just for you! We have compiled 100 simple ways to be healthy and how you can change small things that lead to big results. Before long, you’ll find that these habits start to accumulate, and these changes can stick. In no time, you’ll wake up and discover that you’re leading the healthy, happy life you’ve been aiming for. This article contains the first 10 ways. (January 12, 2018)
powered by the Center for BrainHealth team of scientists
Brain Awareness Week: Strategies for Each Life Stage
Happy Brain Awareness Week! If you could peek inside your brain at every birthday, you would see that it is constantly changing. Brain cells develop and disappear, the connections between them strengthen and weaken over time, even the size of the brain can change as the years go by. But keeping the brain in peak condition is something we tend to think about only at the beginning of life, the end of life, and when something goes wrong.
Source: Neurology Now
Most Read Articles
- Washington Post: You really, really want to go to the gym but still avoid it. New research may explain why.
- TIME: Does thinking burn calories? Here’s what the science says
- Reader’s Digest: Why feeling sleepy during the day could mean trouble for your brain
- Science Daily: Premature brains develop differently in boys and girls
- U.S. News & World Report: 1 in 6 Americans over 40 has been knocked unconscious: Study
Sign up for our Newsletter
Click here to subscribe for the latest news on Brain Health via email newsletters.
Submit your content for publication on BrainHealthDaily.com