Just for you! We have compiled 100 simple ways to be healthy and how you can change small things that lead to big results. Before long, you’ll find that these habits start to accumulate, and these changes can stick. In no time, you’ll wake up and discover that you’re leading the healthy, happy life you’ve been aiming for. This article contains the first 10 ways. (January 12, 2018)
powered by the Center for BrainHealth team of scientists
Brain Awareness Week: Strategies for Each Life Stage
Happy Brain Awareness Week! If you could peek inside your brain at every birthday, you would see that it is constantly changing. Brain cells develop and disappear, the connections between them strengthen and weaken over time, even the size of the brain can change as the years go by. But keeping the brain in peak condition is something we tend to think about only at the beginning of life, the end of life, and when something goes wrong.
Source: Neurology Now
Most Read Articles
- UPI: Statins prescribed to patients who don’t need them, study says
- Reuters: More evidence fruits and greens can be good for the brain
- U.S. News & World Report: Scans, ultrasound spot zika brain defects
- Science Daily: Being yelled at: Our brain on alert in a flash
- Tech Times: Neuro-behavioral study explains why cute images compel humans to act aggressively
Sign up for our Newsletter
Click here to subscribe for the latest news on Brain Health via email newsletters.
Submit your content for publication on BrainHealthDaily.com