Human beings have an amazing capacity to analyze, process information and solve problems. Your brain is the ultimate tool for productivity. On the other hand, it can just as easily work against you, sabotaging your plans and pulling you further from what you truly want. (April 9, 2018)
powered by the Center for BrainHealth team of scientists
Brain Awareness Week: Strategies for Each Life Stage
Happy Brain Awareness Week! If you could peek inside your brain at every birthday, you would see that it is constantly changing. Brain cells develop and disappear, the connections between them strengthen and weaken over time, even the size of the brain can change as the years go by. But keeping the brain in peak condition is something we tend to think about only at the beginning of life, the end of life, and when something goes wrong.
Source: Neurology Now
Most Read Articles
- Science Codex: International research team finds brain changes linked to sleep need
- Medical News Today: Parkinson’s: Could this ‘missing link’ be a cause?
- Live Science: Your gut remembers where you had a good meal
- Medical Xpress: New discovery about the brain’s water system may prove beneficial in stroke
- Medical News Today: Do our guts have a say in our spatial memory?
Sign up for our Newsletter
Click here to subscribe for the latest news on Brain Health via email newsletters.
Submit your content for publication on BrainHealthDaily.com