Now that spring has truly (and finally) sprung, a feeling of restlessness permeates the air, as if we’ve all been set loose from our cages. Clichés might dictate we clean out our closets, which is a useful way to pass the time during a chilly May shower, but if the sun’s out and it starts heating up, mundane tasks are the last thing any of us want to do. (May 13, 2018)
powered by the Center for BrainHealth team of scientists
Brain Awareness Week: Strategies for Each Life Stage
Happy Brain Awareness Week! If you could peek inside your brain at every birthday, you would see that it is constantly changing. Brain cells develop and disappear, the connections between them strengthen and weaken over time, even the size of the brain can change as the years go by. But keeping the brain in peak condition is something we tend to think about only at the beginning of life, the end of life, and when something goes wrong.
Source: Neurology Now
Most Read Articles
- Medical News Today: How do dogs process words? Brain study investigates
- Medical Xpress: How the brain makes rapid, fine adjustments in motor activity
- News-Medical: New tool may reveal how the brain structure impacts brain activity, human behavior
- MIT News: Electrical properties of dendrites help explain our brain’s unique computing power
- Science Daily: Simple test may help predict long-term outcome after stroke
Sign up for our Newsletter
Click here to subscribe for the latest news on Brain Health via email newsletters.
Submit your content for publication on BrainHealthDaily.com