A new study analyzing more than 1,000 brain scans reveals surprising new insights into brain networks in people with autism, after applying a new personalized approach to brain mapping. The new approach provides a way to examine the location of individual brain networks with more precision. (May 14, 2018)
powered by the Center for BrainHealth team of scientists
Brain Awareness Week: Strategies for Each Life Stage
Happy Brain Awareness Week! If you could peek inside your brain at every birthday, you would see that it is constantly changing. Brain cells develop and disappear, the connections between them strengthen and weaken over time, even the size of the brain can change as the years go by. But keeping the brain in peak condition is something we tend to think about only at the beginning of life, the end of life, and when something goes wrong.
Source: Neurology Now
Most Read Articles
- Medical News Today: How do dogs process words? Brain study investigates
- Medical Xpress: How the brain makes rapid, fine adjustments in motor activity
- News-Medical: New tool may reveal how the brain structure impacts brain activity, human behavior
- MIT News: Electrical properties of dendrites help explain our brain’s unique computing power
- Science Daily: Simple test may help predict long-term outcome after stroke
Sign up for our Newsletter
Click here to subscribe for the latest news on Brain Health via email newsletters.
Submit your content for publication on BrainHealthDaily.com