There are various ways in which we can learn to manage our stress better and lessen the negative health consequences of chronic stress. Although we may have become tired of hearing terms like maintaining “balance” in our lives, this remains an important factor in managing stress. All of us need to try and balance the number of challenges we face with rest and relaxation to try and be in our “optimum zone”. (September 10, 2018)
powered by the Center for BrainHealth team of scientists
Brain Awareness Week: Strategies for Each Life Stage
Happy Brain Awareness Week! If you could peek inside your brain at every birthday, you would see that it is constantly changing. Brain cells develop and disappear, the connections between them strengthen and weaken over time, even the size of the brain can change as the years go by. But keeping the brain in peak condition is something we tend to think about only at the beginning of life, the end of life, and when something goes wrong.
Source: Neurology Now
Most Read Articles
- Science News: Nerve cells from people with autism grow unusually big and fast
- Futurity: Bad sleep in older adults may signal Alzheimer’s disease
- MIT News: Scope advance gives first look through all cortical layers of the awake brain
- Live Science: There’s a link between the size of your belly and the size of your brain
- Health Day: Stroke, heart events can sideline you from work
Sign up for our Newsletter
Click here to subscribe for the latest news on Brain Health via email newsletters.
Submit your content for publication on BrainHealthDaily.com