One diet is being praised by leading health experts as an effective tool in battling the epidemics of obesity, diabetes, and heart disease. That diet is the keto diet and experts say it even helps improve brain health, crucial to the fight against Alzheimer’s. The keto diet is a high fat, low carb eating program and may be the key to lowering risk for developing diseases. (November 5, 2018)
powered by the Center for BrainHealth team of scientists
Brain Awareness Week: Strategies for Each Life Stage
Happy Brain Awareness Week! If you could peek inside your brain at every birthday, you would see that it is constantly changing. Brain cells develop and disappear, the connections between them strengthen and weaken over time, even the size of the brain can change as the years go by. But keeping the brain in peak condition is something we tend to think about only at the beginning of life, the end of life, and when something goes wrong.
Source: Neurology Now
Most Read Articles
- Science Alert: Our brains could actually have bacteria living inside, new evidence suggests
- Medical News Today: Cannabis and the brain: Recent studies shed new light
- Medical News Today: Autism: What is the link with zinc?
- NBC News: How to train your brain to accept change, according to neuroscience
- Medical News Today: Can multitasking boost rather than hinder performance?
Sign up for our Newsletter
Click here to subscribe for the latest news on Brain Health via email newsletters.
Submit your content for publication on BrainHealthDaily.com